All About Women Trivia Quiz
1. Who was the Prime Minister of Pakistan in 1988-90?
2. Name the pilot lost over the Pacific in 1937.
3. Name Helen Keller’s teacher.
4. Who was the Nobel Prize winner released in Myanmar in 2010?
5. She used the pseudonym Robert Galbraith until she was unmasked as the author of "THE CUCKOO'S CALLING".
6. What is the last name of mother-daughter authors Mary Higgins and Carol Higgins?
7. In 1997, both of these Country singers had a hit with the song, "How Do I Live". Name 1 of the singers.
8. SHIRIN EBADI was the first Iranian woman and the first woman of this faith to win the Nobel Peace prize.
9. Which United Nations unit has a mandate to protect and support refugees. Goodwill Ambassadors are Angelina Jolie, Giorgio Armani and Sophia Loren.
10. Israel's first woman prime minister.
11. She was just 19 when she wrote "FRANKENSTEIN". She was also married to poet PERCY BYSSHE SHELLEY.
12. This Roman goddess who protected women during childbirth is associated with the Greek goddess Artemis.
13. In Roman myth, she's the goddess of wisdom & of the arts & sciences.
14. She is the youngest recipient of the Nobel Peace Prize.
15. Name the longest living reigning European monarch.
16. She was the first woman to win a Nobel Prize, the only woman to win in two fields, and the only person to win in multiple sciences.
17. Name this Sudanese Supermodel.
18. Name this Brazilian Transwoman.
19. Name the nationalities of Angelina Jolie's adopted kids?
20. Name this movie in which Hilary Swank portrayed Brandon Teena, a real-life transman. She won her first Academy Award for this movie.
All About Women Trivia Quiz Answers
1. Benazir Bhutto
2. Amelia Earhart
3. Anne Sullivan
4. Aung San Suu Kyi
5. JK Rowling
7. Leann Rimes / Trisha Yearwood
8. ISLAM / MOSLEM
9. UNITED NATIONS HIGH COMMISSIONER FOR REFUGEES / UNCHR
10. Golda Meir
11. MARY SHELLEY
14. Malala Yousafzai
15. Elizabeth II
16. Marie Curie
17. Alek Wek
18. LEA T
19. CAMBODIAN (MADDOX), ZAHARA (ETHIOPIA), PAX (VIETNAM)
20. Boys Don't Cry