I just love Japanese food and every chance that I can get I go Japanese---That's why I enjoy going to Sumibi Tajimaya Yakiniku which you can find in Crossroads, Banilad, Cebu City. There was even a point that we would dine there on a weekly basis because we got addict to it.
Yakiniku is a Japanese-Korean style of grilling and it's fast becoming popular in Cebu.
Here are 5 reasons why Sumibi Tajimaya Yakiniku is a Must-Try.
1. Taste - Their beef tastes like butter. When you place it on the grill, the marbling is perfect! Their pork is also amazing. It's a paper-thin version of bacon. Their rice is white, fluffy and sticky. The sauce that they use to marinate their chicken makes my mouth water all the time. Even their vanilla ice cream is a plus in the taste section. Their All You Can Eat Menu is a meat lover's dream come true! I know that they only serve the freshest of ingredients, that's what brings out the flavor in the food. They don't put a lot of seasoning or marinade on their meats. They let the diners decide on what they want to put on their meat.
2. Location, Location, Location - the restaurant is in Crossroad, Banilad which located near Cebu IT and Ayala Business Parks. It's very easy to find and get to. There's a variety of public transportation that can help you get there. If you bring a car, parking is sufficient enough.
3. Price - their prices are reasonable especially for their All You Can Eat menu. The food is definitely worth it! You won't regret it. It's definitely value for your money.
4. Customer Service - Sumibi's service crew are courteous and efficient. They'll take good care of you. Our plates were always filled.
5. Ambience - the place is well-lighted, seats/booths are comfortable and in some ways provides a bit of privacy from the other diners. And the most important thing, you won't smell like barbecue or smoke when you leave the restaurant since they use smokeless charcoal grills.
I highly recommend this restaurant's all-you-can-eat yakiniku. One of Cebu's best.